Upon arrival at arusha airport around 09.30am from zanzibar, meet and drive to Tarangire national park for your full day game viewing. Picnic lunch to be served. Dinner and overnight at Country lodge or at Bougainvillea safari lodge.
after your early breakfast around 6am, you will drive to the ngorongoro crater and descend down into the crater floor for game viewing. Picnic lunch to be served. Dinner and overnight at Country lodge or at Bougainvillea safari lodge.
after your breakfast around 08am, you will drive to lake manyara national park for your full day game viewing. Picnic lunch to be served. Afternoon, you will drive back to arusha town and proceed to kilimanjaro airport for your evening flight departing at 19.10pm back to Zanzibar.
End of services.
PRICES valid 2020/2021
- 1 pax only to pay $ 1598
- Each of 2 pax to pay $980
- Each of 3 pax to pay $ 850
- Each of 4 pax to pay $ 770
- Each of 5 pax to pay $ 730
- Each of 6 pax to pay $700
Local flight quoted separately – return (Znz/Arusha /ZNZ): PER person to pay $ 240
Accommodation in arusha town before and after the safari + Christmas & New year supplement IS NOT inclusive.
- Ground transportation,
- Game Viewing Drives,
- Land cruiser safari jeep with a pop-up roof for best game viewing;
- Services of a courteous & professional English speaking Driver/guide(s);
- Bottled mineral water in the vehicle,
- Accommodation as shown,
- Meals as shown (B-Breakfast; L-Lunch and D-Dinner),
- Applicable Park entrance fees,
- Game viewing and adventure activities as shown,
- Medical emergency evacuation cover (to Arusha, does not include hospitalization)
- 5 litre of mineral water, per person per day
- Applicable taxes and airport transfers
- International Airfares,
- Excess baggage charges,
- Entry Visa fees,
- International travel Vaccinations and Inoculations,
- Items of a Personal Nature such as Room service,
- Communication charges (telephone, fax, and internet)
- Laundry, Curios/craft shop purchases,
- Optional activities unless specified as included,
- Porterage fees,
- Tips and gratuities for your Driver/guide and hotel/restaurant staff,
- International airport departure taxes,
- Any other items not expressly shown as included
- Accommodation in Arusha town before and after the safari